ma memoir

Monday, August 20, 2007

A trip down the memory lane..
*19th August 2007*

Yesterday, i was freaking bored at home wif naim, i decide to bring him out to library since his exam is today (20th aug). But naim says Bedok library boring. So i decide to bring him to Tampines library. But before that we when ard the old neighbourhood. It triggers back all those memory when i was young. Naim wouldn't understand what when thru my mind since he is having his childhood days in his own neighbourhood that is bedok. I pass under my blk and i realized that the void deck use to be a very big space where all my frenz gather ard and play. I look at the pamphlet on the floors.. I remember i use to make origami out of them as well as playing make believe.. like being a florist, a person who sells veggies to the makcik who sells rice at the food stall. Most of the stuff we use back then consist of sand, stones, grass, flowers.. simply anything we can find.. I do remember the place i use to hangout..a.k.a the playground.. but now even the playground change.. everythings seems different.. I pass by the minimart where i always buy my favourite tidbits and newspaper. The same aunty is there, the old grandfather is still there at the very same spot where he always sits most of the time.. I bet they dun remember me animore.. Most people see it as normal, but to me, it touches my heart to see all these people again who are constantly there throughout my childhood.. But some of them are no longer there.. I do look forward to find them and drop by to say hi. I remembered the 2 uncles who would call me adik.. i love to go to their shop, got loads of toys and stationaries. Simply everything.. then we head to the library.. One of the best hangout during my primary school days. I remembered how much i love the library that i can spend the whole day down there. Shocking huh? But it is the truth, I love to read books down there. Sigh~ those were the days.. Suddenly i realized how long have i left the place that i used to call my hometown.. and i realized im growing up really fast.

How i wish i could turn back time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home