The Girl
Name: Sha Age: 23+
Tagboard
Previous Posts
*time check: 2:28pm**emotion: frustrated, sad, wor...
Hi there *waving* today i juz dunno why but i felt...
1. (The person who tagged you is...)Muslihah2. (Yo...
I'm freaking pissed off today. Because of them i g...
It's cold and lonely in here. There's like so much...
My PersonalityNeuroticism78Extraversion83Openness ...
Why am I such a disappointment to others?
U know.. people always tell me when i was young, t...
I'm really sad on what's happening in my family an...
I was right all along abt life. Time past really f...
Credits
"
The skies above...
"
Version 1.01
is designed & coded by
Princessa
at
Sabrina.SG
.
* Best viewed with
FireFox
at
1024 x 768
.
ma memoir
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Can i run far from this world? run from all this problems? I need a break. i need to calm myself down.. Yeah maybe i shud juz go on a short trip to no where.. where there is no one and nothing to think abt but myself.. Sigh..
posted by sha @
2:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home