The Girl
Name: Sha Age: 23+
Tagboard
Previous Posts
U know.. people always tell me when i was young, t...
I'm really sad on what's happening in my family an...
I was right all along abt life. Time past really f...
A trip down the memory lane..*19th August 2007*Yes...
i'm freaking pissed since a few days back.. wanna ...
Hey people try ur luck in this game if u're in the...
Hmm.. today nothing much to do, did my work quickl...
Well people as u know it is the end of the month.....
* MY MAKEOVER PICS *Ok people, some of you are won...
well abt the interview thingy? dun turn out good.....
Credits
"
The skies above...
"
Version 1.01
is designed & coded by
Princessa
at
Sabrina.SG
.
* Best viewed with
FireFox
at
1024 x 768
.
ma memoir
Friday, August 31, 2007
Why am I such a disappointment to others?
posted by sha @
9:45 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home