Christmas is coming and i have no mood for it.. why? coz I'm not getting my 13 mth pay and i only get my normal allowance n salary at the end of month. This mean im officially broke. by the time i got my pay so much things i need to pay, i guess there won't be anything for me to spend also.. To my dearest frenz so sorry if my gifts for ur bday is nothing much. Seriously i'm a bit tight here. i dun even have savings for myself.. All this money thingy is driving me nuts.. I'm expecting reminder letters for the bills and a whole lot of nagging from my parents so ya.. im prepared for that. To my frenz plz forgive me if at certain point of outing i really couldn't make it.. I'm trying my best to make everyone happy but if i can't i'm really sorry to let u ppl down.. Haiz, my head is occupied wif so much things that need solution, especially upcoming events..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home