ma memoir

Friday, December 28, 2007

How do u know what u have right now will be forever urs? I dun mean by things but what im referring is people ard u.. I used to have sumone i love and care dearly till one day we have to go different ways juz because of others who dun bless ur relationship.. either as frenz or as lovers. Somehow I juz dunno wat to do or how to react.. things are different in my prespective compared to theirs.. Went thru so much together and finally let go.. some told me, at times the people who we think are almost perfect and complete ur life are actually special people who were fated to enter our life and change it. I wonder, why can't this special person juz stay in our life forever? why must make the changes and then step out of our life? Sigh~ life is weird, life is unfair, i saw the happiness on one of my bestfriend face and i know she found her happiness, the special person in her life.. Somehow the gathering recently made me happy for the time being.. knowing so much things happen now.. and so much changes is ard till i didn't realised how fast the time flies.. To those of my frenz who r in luv i wish u the best, treasure wat u have and im happy for u.. and for those who r single and enjoying life good for u guys. For those who r in the same boat as me, i guess im not alone..


I miss being in love.. and i miss u badly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home