ma memoir

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

For some reason, this year doesn't seem to be one of those gd years to me.. This mth indicates the 2nd year I've been working as a PA /Admin to my boss.. But recently I was told by my boss that, he was disappointed wif my work.. Well my job scope basically do wat my boss told me... cover him most of the time.. Hence his mistake would be seen as mine, therefore i got scolded becoz of his mistake.. Since i can't be bothered to argue wif him coz a boss is always a boss.. right or wrong doesnt make a diff.. coz he's the boss! sheesh... So ya he asked if i was still interested working wif him.. which means he got plans to kick me out of the company... I juz kept quiet... I told him i'll think back and see hw.. So currently im sending out resume hopefully something comes back.. For now im still stuck here till some good news come knocking on my door.. Frenz, If any of u know any job opening do let me know ya.. Really appreciate ur help..

Im not gonna give up somehow... I know doesn't mean this happens I have to be weak.. I've got to be strong to go thru all this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home