ma memoir

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ever since i came back from tioman... i guess i managed to have a straight mindset.. things that used to bother my mind every single moment juz simply clear. Tioman trip was like a motivation as well as a de-stress island for me. I didn't realize how beautiful the nature is till i experience it myself.. For nw, I try not to let the past hold on to me.. I knw it hurts but i have to let it go.. Sometimes i find it weird, ppl tell u that u're someone special as in a best fren.. but yet again some of this ppl dare not admit it in front of their frenz... why is that so? Is it so embarassing to have a fren like me?? wat's wrong in having a fren like me... till u have to make it sound so secretive to others?? Haiz... Plz be frank wif me.. tell me wat u want actually.. Im tired ok.. it hurts..

I dun feel like blogging abt tioman for now... whenever i have time i will ok.. pics will be up soon.. I juz wish im in tioman right nw away from all this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home