So much things happen in life.. no point being sad.. it happens again n again.. no one else to blame but myself.. I'm juz not gd enuff i guess.. Well if that is wat u choose, I have nothing to say.. I juz want to be happy for u. Nvm abt me.. I'll be fine somehow, kinda surprise though that u told me wat actually is happening after a few days it had ended but i knw.. u would blame urself for it.. anyway i guess it is better the 3 of us know wat is happening then later.. sigh back to where was i 2 yrs ago.. sitting in that particular corner and wait...
And to u, the new guy.. Let me tell u stop giving me nicknames k.. I already make it clear on the first day we knew each other, I juz want to be frenz only... not more then that ok.. But again and again u keep acting in a way that as if i was ur gf.. can't u get it.. everyday must i repeat the sentence to u. U have not even met me and yet u sound like my die hard fan sia...
Oh god plz give me the strength to be strong so that i can face all this obstacle in life... sigh
And to u, the new guy.. Let me tell u stop giving me nicknames k.. I already make it clear on the first day we knew each other, I juz want to be frenz only... not more then that ok.. But again and again u keep acting in a way that as if i was ur gf.. can't u get it.. everyday must i repeat the sentence to u. U have not even met me and yet u sound like my die hard fan sia...
Oh god plz give me the strength to be strong so that i can face all this obstacle in life... sigh



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home