It July nw and schools are busy with the prevention of the H1N1 virus. As for me, I already completed my expedition to Mt. Kinabalu. Shagged, a lil disappointed for nt reaching the peak. But i'm proud of myself at least i manage to reach laban rata that is 3000+ ft up there. It does take a lot of effort to make it to that point at least. Life.. I dunno how to say this but it does work in a weird way. Ppl who used to hurt me are coming back to my life. As in befriend me? Nobita? dun wish to talk to him or abt him. I just realised there is more then meets the eye.. How a nice person can be so shallow abt the reality of life. My younger cuz is getting engaged.. Im happy for her, at least i dun have to worry that she ends up somewhere bad.. I spend too much time away frm my family becoz of the trip.. This time round I'm gonna spend more time wif them. I miss a lot of ppl currently yet for some i cant meet them yet. To my dearest BFF, Im so sorry that I've been MIA frm the grp.. I'm going through a tough time in my life and the only thing i want is a time on my own. I hope u girls are doing well wif ur loved ones as well as with each other. I'll be back really soon.. as the Nisha that u girls knw or maybe a lil diff. I want u girls to knw that i nvr forget u all..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home