It's 10:04pm, my gerls are having their own time right now. Yup ppl im in sch.. the choir gerls are having a camp. I was invited by the teacher to stay overnite wif them.. I always tot among work there is a political conflict. So does among these gerlz, rarely i see gerls of this age discuss in a serious manner. During my days it was i dun want to fren u la... and all sorts of nonsense hehe.. kinda funny to think back abt it. But i miss all the fun of uniform grp. especially wif campfire and singing together simply memorable. unlike kids now camps sleep ion comfortable room. My time we sleep in classroom wif no aircon.. on the tables. So much things change i guess.. It's 10:57pm and these gerls seems wide awake.. I wonder y..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home