Well another day at the office.. It's Youth Day today and most teachers or shud i say all the teacher as well as the students aren't in school. I'm feeling kinda sick and i dunno y. Temp taken 36.8C seems healthy range. But why do i feel slightly giddy? Life has been weird. It gives a negative impact on me sumhow.. Ppl ard me backstab me betray my own friendship. How sad is that? I became slightly selective at times due to all these things that happen to me. I got guys who wants to be back in my life but i dun want to be wif them for nw.. neither do i have any chemistry wif them. I juz want to be alone from all of them. I need a break for a while.. away frm everything.. My table is so in a mess.. with work pilling up and the outstanding work that is delayed. Haiz..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home