Hmmm.. finally i decide to blog.. First and foremost it's nvr too late to wish a happy new year to all.. So new year is here, and new year resolution.. erm.. haven't really tot of yet.. but i'll will as im typing my post rite nw. So let me see.. i dun wish to recap my 2007 events.. so ya i shall blog watever i feel like blogging ya. Currently I'm really lost.. I dunno wat to do, wat to feel, i dun even know wat to blog.. so maybe i hope 2008 makes me understand who i really am and wat shud i really be.. ok there goes my first new year resolution. See i know i could think of something.. hee.. so ya hmm.. i hope i have a better memory this yr, I hope i make a better decision in watever i do.. I hope to get a better job, i hope to be a better person in a way happier.. I hope that i can save more $$$ for my future.. I hope this year i get to go on holiday. currently in planning list is KL and Brisbane.. haha now u can see all the i hope list... well im worried u know.. I want to be free, 21 doesnt seem to gave me the key to freedom.. but key to jail.. maybe they gave me the wrong key... i dunno why but i want this yr to be a special year for me coz 2008 is an even no. and i love even no.
ok this post is so random...
ok this post is so random...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home