ma memoir

Thursday, June 12, 2008

tagged by Miss Norhafizah Binte Sorani
The Rules* - Post 10 random things about yourself*
- Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person*
- Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it*
- You can’t tag the person who tagged you (you’ll have to make new friends)*
- As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers)

10 Random Things Bout Miss Nurul Nisha..

1)I dun really like to write my full name? becoz i dun wan ppl to know can? or else some will ask are u mix.. and no im not..

2)Even though Im skinny i need to diet my food as well as exercise... and dun ask y

3)I get irritated when ppl repeat things 3 times..especially after the 3rd time..

4) I like to read... Im a book worm nt to story books by weird interesting stuff like horoscope and astronumerology.. Hee

5) Erm.. I love soft toys...especially big ones... newest in collection is my Big baby tweety.. Weee <3<3

6) Im learning to play guitar as my newest hobby... but till now i still cant remember my chords lol

7)I hate when ppl mispronounce my name...eg, Nisa, Insah, Michelle, Lulu,Nisah, Misah aiya...... Get my name rite plz.. nick names given by bff not included..

8)I want to go travelling to other countries.. Who wanna go wif me??

9)I know I can't be a great gf nor a bestest fren to a person but i juz want to be the fren who is there for her frenz... I tried hard..

10) I dun like it when pple misunderstand my words or my personality, coz by then im pissed and i cant be bothered to explain..

so who am i to tag next ?
1) Sharifah
2) Alin
3) Farhan
4) Hairul
5) Radiah

because......
I dunno who else to tag =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home