I juz realized how much things had change, how much life had moved on for u.. I'm happy for u my dear fren. I'm on the other hand still dwn here searching ard for wat i want in life.. which is?? I really dunno.. I cant seem to find anyone to replace u yet.. Been going on dates, but it seems like a curse on me.. Every meeting seems to be like the first and last.. Once meet and the next day MIA. Haiz.. Luck is nt on my side i assume.. But i dun have much of a choice do i? some tell me im nt over u yet.. I tried my best and i knw im over u but at times i cant help thinking why things between us dont work out the way it was.. Like wat a fren of mine went thru yea i agree it was nvr easy for her either. I've been spending time occupying myself wif things, like going for short trips, yoga, spending time wif frenz, open myself to new pple.. going on dates.. might think of taking side business for extra income. No matter wat i do, i know i miss out sumthing valuable in life.. may time decides my future.. may time decides when the wound within me will heal..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home