Here I am once again blogging during the lunch period of work. Blogging abt the pieces of my life.. Today report to work after being on MC the day before. Sick? yes i was having gastric flu vomiting n vomiting that is wat happen to me yesterday oh plus the body aching even though i was using medicated plaster.
*Work*
Work has been ok so far.. Last week was kinda packed wif all the renewal of contracts. Booking of premises in school. Friday with NDP celebrations everyone was dress up in red n white. Going around taking pics during concert, parade as well as the buffet. Not to forget fun shots of me wif the teachers coz one of them is leaving to continue studies.. aww.... we gonna miss u noraishah all the best babe. Speaking of which i wonder if i shud continue studies?? hmmm.... but where do i get all the --> $$$$$ oh well...
*Social Life*
It's been ok i guess. Recently went out wif aishah n shasha for a girls day out. We went for bowling, get our hair done at the saloon, arcade session and hang out at mc cafe. Simply a wonderful day i shall say. Shud do it again sometime soon. Recently went back to JB met my cuzzins and relative. Dunno y i cant seem to click wif them.
* Love Life*
L-O-V-E! I love u and u love me...
L-O-V-E! that's the way it meant to be..
L-O-V-E! I love u and u love me...
L-O-V-E! I love u! U love me!
L-O-V-E... love~
*Hi-5 song*
hahahaha I knw random rite. oh well just feel like singing. Cause I myself dunno when am I in love or who shud I be in love wif.. Oh well~
*Random fact for today*
I'm missing you!~
Please come back soon
*Work*
Work has been ok so far.. Last week was kinda packed wif all the renewal of contracts. Booking of premises in school. Friday with NDP celebrations everyone was dress up in red n white. Going around taking pics during concert, parade as well as the buffet. Not to forget fun shots of me wif the teachers coz one of them is leaving to continue studies.. aww.... we gonna miss u noraishah all the best babe. Speaking of which i wonder if i shud continue studies?? hmmm.... but where do i get all the --> $$$$$ oh well...
*Social Life*
It's been ok i guess. Recently went out wif aishah n shasha for a girls day out. We went for bowling, get our hair done at the saloon, arcade session and hang out at mc cafe. Simply a wonderful day i shall say. Shud do it again sometime soon. Recently went back to JB met my cuzzins and relative. Dunno y i cant seem to click wif them.
* Love Life*
L-O-V-E! I love u and u love me...
L-O-V-E! that's the way it meant to be..
L-O-V-E! I love u and u love me...
L-O-V-E! I love u! U love me!
L-O-V-E... love~
*Hi-5 song*
hahahaha I knw random rite. oh well just feel like singing. Cause I myself dunno when am I in love or who shud I be in love wif.. Oh well~
*Random fact for today*
I'm missing you!~
Please come back soon



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home