Sometimes I almost forgot that this blog of mine still exist..
Life has been busy wif preparation of year end trip to Kelantan.
Training had started and my weekends are burnt the same goes to my skin: BURNT.
But I'm happy coz I achieve a few things in life. Despite the fact people tell me this:
- sha spend time less wif frenz
- sha is one shade darker then usual
- sha forgets friends
- sha is always busy wif work
- sha doesn't have a family, relative, and siblings
- sha is weak
- and the list goes on...
Does anyone even bother how i feel? what i think in my position itself?
I'm happy coz i can do what I don't get to do previously. Achieve great things.. Improve in a lot of things. Does anyone even bother asking how am i doing at work??
and to that someone..
I wish u know how much u meant to me. But I know u're taking things a step at a time.. I will be here to support u as much as i can. But if things are'nt going the way it is, It's totally alright...
I understand.
I feel really lonely yet I dun want anyone to provoke me regarding this matter..
Life has been busy wif preparation of year end trip to Kelantan.
Training had started and my weekends are burnt the same goes to my skin: BURNT.
But I'm happy coz I achieve a few things in life. Despite the fact people tell me this:
- sha spend time less wif frenz
- sha is one shade darker then usual
- sha forgets friends
- sha is always busy wif work
- sha doesn't have a family, relative, and siblings
- sha is weak
- and the list goes on...
Does anyone even bother how i feel? what i think in my position itself?
I'm happy coz i can do what I don't get to do previously. Achieve great things.. Improve in a lot of things. Does anyone even bother asking how am i doing at work??
and to that someone..
I wish u know how much u meant to me. But I know u're taking things a step at a time.. I will be here to support u as much as i can. But if things are'nt going the way it is, It's totally alright...
I understand.
I feel really lonely yet I dun want anyone to provoke me regarding this matter..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home